Construction Manager & Tunnel Superintendent – SCL Works - Canada (Toronto – Canada)
Share this Job
My client the main contractor has a need for a Construction Manager & Tunnel Superintendent to work on the Eglinton Crosslinx project. Both must have experience in SCL work, this will be used to construct 4 new stations.
The duration of the work will run for 3 years. Ideally you should be available to start employment as soon as possible.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary package & benefits to be confirmed.
How to apply:
Please call for further information or submit a copy of your CV.
V-Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
Contact: Daniel Lee-Billinghurst
Tel: +44 (0) 7818 422712
Recently in Civil Engineer
- Tunnel Shift Engineer via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Wales, UK) thDecember 2016
- Tunnel Agent Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Somerset, UK) thDecember 2016
- Tunnel Shift Engineer Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Somerset, UK) thDecember 2016
- Project Managers - India Permanent via V-Engineering Recruitment Ltd (Mumbai, India) thDecember 2016
- Senior Tunnel Engineer Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (London - United Kingdom) thDecember 2016