Project Managers - India (Mumbai, India)
Share this Job
Our client has successfully won a number of packages on the Mumbai Metro Project. They will be providing Tunnel Boring Machines to perform multiple twin bore drives of 4 kilometers, accessing a number of stations.
They require 2 Project Managers to work on each package of tunnelling works. You will have an overview & responsibility across management for the main contractor. Ideally candidates should have 20 years work experience with 10 years plus experience on TBM tunnelling projects. Experience on other major metro projects would be preferred, but not essential, it would also be a preference for applicants to be degree educated.
Each package of the project will run for 2 or 3 years from now. Ideally you should be available to start employment as soon as possible.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary package with a number of bonuses on project performance. You will also be provided with flights, private apartment accommodation, apartment expenses, vehicle & driver, medical health & life insurance. Annual leave will include a number of long weekends, plus allocated periods over the duration of the project.
How to apply:
Please call for further information or submit a copy of your CV.
V-Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
Contact: Daniel Lee-Billinghurst
Tel: +44 (0) 7818 422712
Recently in Civil Engineer
- Tunnel Shift Engineer via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Wales, UK) thDecember 2016
- Tunnel Agent Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Somerset, UK) thDecember 2016
- Tunnel Shift Engineer Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Somerset, UK) thDecember 2016
- Construction Manager & Tunnel Superintendent – SCL Works - Canada via V-Engineering Recruitment Ltd (Toronto – Canada) thDecember 2016
- Senior Tunnel Engineer Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (London - United Kingdom) thDecember 2016