Tunnel Agent (Somerset, UK)
Share this Job
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Tunnel Agent to provide engineering duties on a major tunnelling project in Somerset.
The successful candidate will have:
• Sound knowledge of large diameter TBM tunnelling methods, health and safety and legal regulations;
• Previous experience in TBM and segmental tunnel construction.
Candidates will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering/Mining or HNC (or equivalent), as a minimum. The following is also required:
• CSCS card is mandatory
• First aid training
• NEBOSH or IOSH is desirable
• Confined Space trained
The company is offering a competitive permanent salary package, and car, for the right individual. Please quote Reference number PN5285 when applying for this position.
How to apply:
When applying for this position, you will be sent to Hunter Personnel’s website. Simply click the ‘Apply For This Job’ button when you arrive – you will also be able to attach your CV/Resume. Thank you.
Recently in Civil Engineer
- Tunnel Shift Engineer via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Wales, UK) thDecember 2016
- Tunnel Shift Engineer Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Somerset, UK) thDecember 2016
- Construction Manager & Tunnel Superintendent – SCL Works - Canada via V-Engineering Recruitment Ltd (Toronto – Canada) thDecember 2016
- Project Managers - India Permanent via V-Engineering Recruitment Ltd (Mumbai, India) thDecember 2016
- Senior Tunnel Engineer Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (London - United Kingdom) thDecember 2016