Tunnel Shift Engineer (Wales, UK)
Share this Job
Our client requires a Tunnel Shift Engineer to provide site engineering duties on a major tunnelling project in Wales. Responsibilities will include survey control ensuring that checks are made on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will have:
• Sound knowledge of Tunnelling and EPB TBM’s, health, safety and legal regulations;
• A degree in Civil Engineering/Mining or HNC (or equivalent), as a minimum
The following is also required:
• CSCS card is mandatory
• Confined Space trained
The company is offering a competitive shift rate for the right individual. Please quote Reference number BN594 when applying for this position.
How to apply:
When applying for this position, you will be sent to Hunter Personnel’s website. Simply click the ‘Apply For This Job’ button when you arrive – you will also be able to attach your CV/Resume. Thank you.
Recently in Civil Engineer
- Tunnel Agent Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Somerset, UK) thDecember 2016
- Tunnel Shift Engineer Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (Somerset, UK) thDecember 2016
- Construction Manager & Tunnel Superintendent – SCL Works - Canada via V-Engineering Recruitment Ltd (Toronto – Canada) thDecember 2016
- Project Managers - India Permanent via V-Engineering Recruitment Ltd (Mumbai, India) thDecember 2016
- Senior Tunnel Engineer Permanent via Hunter Personnel International Recruitment (London - United Kingdom) thDecember 2016