The International Tunnelling and Underground Space Association (ITA) has launched its own dedicated Tunnelling Awards to identify outstanding achievements in the field of tunnelling and underground space use, and provide international recognition to these remarkable contributions.
ITA has identified 9 categories of awards which candidates will register via the website. This initiative will demonstrate the recent achievements of major projects that aim to improve sustainability of cities and life comfort of their inhabitants. Through these awards, ITA will demonstrate the achievements of the organizations, people and recent innovations. The candidates who have been preselected, by a panel of tunnelling and underground space experts, will present their projects during a one day conference and the winners will be announced during a dinner the same evening.
For its very first organized Awards, ITA has chosen to host the event at the Hagerbach test gallery in Switzerland.
Book your company’s exhibition stand for BTS 2018
- Outstanding Tunnelling Project of the Year – up to €50m
- Tunnelling Project of the Year – between €50m and €500m
- Major Tunnelling Project of the Year – over €500m
- Renovation/Upgrading project of the Year
- Technical Innovation of the Year
- Environmental Initiative of the Year
- Safety Initiative of the Year
- Innovative Use of Underground Space
- Young Tunneller of the year
The website to register entries will be available from April 10th – August 14th. The conference and dinner will take place on Thursday November 19th 2015. Registration for the conference and the banquet will open in July.
For additional information click here