For monitoring applications, we have designed solutions automate process flows and monitor processes thus increasing both safety and quality. Find out how VMT have identified this requirement and developed appropriate products ......
Following the success of this years event, BTS 2014 will be held again at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE ... London's premier conference venue. If you didn't ......
After spending most of his working life around TBM's, Steve Duncombe has started SD Tunnelling Ltd, an independent consultancy offering advice & support on all tunnelling related matters to clients, ......
Tunnelling Journal is giving every reader free access to an exhaustive listing of international Tunnel Collapses. The document ‘Catalogue of Notable Tunnel Failure Case Histories’, courtesy of, and compiled by, ......
March 4, 2014
March 1, 2014
February 10, 2014
September 12, 2013
May 3, 2013
March 6, 2014
CBE Group has been awarded the supply of segment moulds for the lining of the Anacostia River Tunnel project in Washington DC and the new part of the subway in Rennes, France. Six sets of moulds will be delivered to Bay State Precast LLC for the 3.84km long Anacostia River Tunnel project in Washington DC, and five sets of moulds will be supplied to the Rennes Line B project for use on a 7.5km long tunnel section. Read more
February 26, 2014
Herrenknecht will deliver 15 x 7m diameter EPBMs to the Doha Metro, the company has officially announced. At the Herrenknecht plant in Schwanau on Monday the Minister of Transport of the State of Qatar, HE Jassim Saif Ahmed Al Sulaiti, with his delegation composed of senior representatives of the client Qatar Rail and the JV QDVC/GS Engineering & Construction/Al Darwish Engineering as well as a representative of the Embassy of Qatar, inspected the first machine completely finished and ready for use.
- Harbor Siphon’s Sandy restart
- Three more for LTA’s Thomson Line
- Record-Setting Robbins TBM breaks through in Mumbai
- Peru launches concession for US$400 million Lima water project
- Planning begins on a Northern California pumped‐storage hydroelectric project
- Caterpillar sells tunneling assets to Chinese partner
- Lima Metro Line 2 award date pushed back
- Damaged main bearing seal is source of Seattle’s SR-99 shutdown
- New Managing Director at Schauenburg MAB
- Crossrail 2 report shows positive funding possibilities