Digital editions of the ITA Young Members magazine: Breakthrough 2016 Breakthrough 2015 To sign up for a free subscription to Breakthrough magazine and our free Breakthrough e-newsletter please click here. We are now working ......
Tunnelling Journal is giving every reader free access to an exhaustive listing of international Tunnel Collapses. The document ‘Catalogue of Notable Tunnel Failure Case Histories’, courtesy of, and compiled by, ......
April 20, 2017
Location … AT&T Park – San Francisco Giants Stadium, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107 – REGISTER NOW Read More →
February 15, 2017
These CEU-awarding courses are designed for industry professionals including managers, designers, contractors, consultants and suppliers. Read More →
February 10, 2017
February 9, 2017
February 7, 2017
April 13, 2017
The UK’s Secretary of State for Transport has announced the preferred route for the £4.4bn – £6.2bn Lower Thames Crossing, a 3.2km long bored tunnel crossing under the River Thames east of Gravesend and Tilbury. Read more
April 12, 2017
Highways England has appointed AECOM to provide technical support in the detailed design and planning application process for the UK’s A303 Stonehenge scheme. AECOM will be Highways England’s Technical Partner for the project, which includes proposals for a 2.9km long tunnel near Stonehenge. Read more
- Komatsu acquires Joy Global
- Astaldi success on Istanbul Metro
- Melbourne Metro bids received
- Three Rivers Tunnel awarded
- Bertha breaks through!
- Preferred contractor chosen for Melbourne West Gate Tunnel Project
- CH2M withdraw interest in HS2 Phase 2b
- Laos breaks through ahead of schedule
- Robbins TBM to assist Delaware Repair
- Fehmarnbelt technical consultancy contracts awarded