Webinar 3: Insight on Onsite Assembly: Why OFTA is Revolutionizing TBM Tunneling. In today’s world of fast-paced project schedules and strict contracts, ultra-efficient TBM assembly and launch is of critical ......
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel will host a PROJECT SHOWCASE on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, located at 3001 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, ......
Tunnelling Journal is giving every reader free access to an exhaustive listing of international Tunnel Collapses. The document ‘Catalogue of Notable Tunnel Failure Case Histories’, courtesy of, and compiled by, ......
October 27, 2014
October 16, 2014
September 30, 2014
September 25, 2014
August 20, 2014
October 28, 2014
The Mayor of London has set out the case for Crossrail 2, the £20bn high frequency, high capacity rail line linking south west and north east London and at the same time announced its preferred route that includes 36km of tunnels. Read more
October 28, 2014
STRABAG, in a consortium with the Italian construction companies Salini Impregilo, Consorzio Cooperative Costruzioni CCC and Collini Lavori, has signed a €300M contract to build the Eisack Undercrossing section of the Brenner Base Tunnel. Work is scheduled to begin this year with a planned construction time of around eight years. Read more
- STP begins rescue pit excavation
- Hong Kong SIL(E) breakthrough
- Crossrail East Tunnels complete
- Silvertown Tunnel plans gather pace
- Isabelle North West Rail Link tunnel boring machine arrives
- Five consortia express interest in WestConnex Stage 2
- AECOM wins mega cavern contract
- Hong Kong HATS 2 tunnels complete
- Melbourne East West Link stage one PPP contract awarded
- COWI acquires Donaldson Associates Ltd