Women in Tunneling (WIT) is the industry’s first group developed specifically for women working in tunneling. The group’s purpose is to bring women together to meet, create networking opportunities and ......
Tunnelling Journal is giving every reader free access to an exhaustive listing of international Tunnel Collapses. The document ‘Catalogue of Notable Tunnel Failure Case Histories’, courtesy of, and compiled by, ......
May 31 - June 7, 2013 - Geneva, Switzerland ... for more information about the programme, exhibition and sponsoring, registration and social programme, please visit www.WTC2013.ch The programme is packed at ......
May 22, 2013
BASF Construction Chemicals – Solutions for Underground Construction BASF is a leading supplier of sprayed concrete Read More →
May 14, 2013
Following the highly successful 2012 Conference on Pressurized TBM Tunneling, in Miami, North American Tunneling Journal Read More →
May 7, 2013
May 6, 2013
May 3, 2013
May 24, 2013
Bruce Matheson has joined Terratec, the Australian TBM and Mining Equipment designer and manufacturer. He will concentrate on developing the expansion of the Company beyond Australasian borders. Read more
May 23, 2013
Crossrail construction at London’s Stepney Green shaft marked a major milestone this week with the completion of the eastbound cavern ahead of schedule, with work on the westbound cavern well underway. The Stepney Green caverns are one of the largest mined caverns ever constructed in Europe using Sprayed Concrete Lining. Read more
- London Cable Tunnels milestone
- Sanford underground research facility selected for 20-year DIANA experiment
- Alaskan Way (SR 99) TBM launch pit complete in Seattle
- Public consultation launched on proposed routes for Crossrail 2
- NYC’s 7 Subway Line Extension Project awarded Project of the Year
- Statens vegvesen awards design of Norwegian road tunnel
- Preferred bidders unveiled for the first three Jakarta Metro tunnel contracts
- Port of Miami Tunnel team celebrates historic final TBM breakthrough
- TfL report shows public support for new Thames Tunnel Crossing
- Second Annual Women in Tunneling (WIT) Event announced for RETC!