Following the success of this years event, BTS 2014 will be held again at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE ... London's premier conference venue. Two days of ......
Connect Technology ... Communication and supervision of tunnels and large construction sites is becoming more important in coordinating operations and safety. During normal operations and in emergency situations it is ......
Watch our project video to learn how Robbins' field service team successfully worked together with contractor Jaiprakash Associates at the world's longest tunnel without intermediate access. The dedicated team overcame ......
Tunnelling Journal is giving every reader free access to an exhaustive listing of international Tunnel Collapses. The document ‘Catalogue of Notable Tunnel Failure Case Histories’, courtesy of, and compiled by, ......
April 8, 2014
April 1, 2014
March 26, 2014
March 18, 2014
May 3, 2013
April 15, 2014
A TBM severely damaged by floodwater is affecting progress on the Hong Kong Section of the Express Rail Link (XRL) project. This unforeseen challenge has added to the difficulties of the project and will push the completion date to 2016 with the line ready for operation in 2017. Read more
April 14, 2014
NFM Technologies has just signed an agreement with the Metro Riyadh line 3 limited” consortium to supply a 10.16m-diameter tunnel boring machine to excavate the red line of the Saudi capital’s metro system. Read more
- Ferrovial Agroman wins $250 million contract for Chilean hydro project
- Bilfinger wins €140M tunnel contract in Norway
- Twin Cities gives green light to tunnel option for Southwest LRT
- Salini Impregilo and Strabag win €380M main Brenner Tunnel contract
- Crossrail breakthrough heralds 75% tunnel completion
- China tunnel workers rescued following 85-hour ordeal
- FAST begins work on Riyadh metro
- Breakthrough on Hong Kong XRL
- MineARC Systems wins Herrenknecht contract for Doha TBM rescue chambers
- Westside Subway wins Beverly Hills High School legal challenge