Getting your emails into every inbox is a tricky business. Let Tunnelling Journal take the headache out of the process leaving you to concentrate on what is important to you. Our team of designers and developers can take your content and deliver that to our audience following best practices and internationally recognised guidelines. 100% delivery guaranteed, meaning more of your emails being seen by our engaged audience of 6,000 + tunnelling professionals
Either send a finished HTML file with all images either packaged on hosted with absolute path links. Email to ideally be 600-800 pixels wide utilising web safe fonts. Or, supply images and word document for us to design and build for you.
Best Practices Email Newsletters
There are a few things to keep in mind when designing HTML email campaigns. Emails will be 600-800 pixels maximum width. This will make them behave better within the preview-pane size provided by many clients.
- Design for simplicity. Use grid-based layers and avoid complicated elements that require HTML floats or positioning.
- Assume images will be initially blocked by email clients, or that certain images—background images, for example—will completely fail to load.
- Don’t design an email that’s essentially one large, sliced-up image. While these kinds of emails look pretty, they perform poorly.
- Use basic, cross-platform fonts such as Arial, Verdana, Georgia, and Times New Roman.
- Don’t forget about the mobile experience! Is your email readable at arm’s length on a small screen? Will the images slow its load time on a mobile device? Are your links easy to press with a thumb?