Strata Worldwide is a global company that drives innovation and system development. With 30 years of underground experience, we are taking a deliberate and strategic step forward within the tunneling industry to bring Strata’s proven solutions to the global world of underground construction.
As a provider of versatile underground infrastructures for communications and IoT networking, Strata offers both wired and wireless network options, along with custom configurations for individual project’s needs.
Strata is also known for its line of emergency refuge chambers and electromagnetic proximity detection and collision avoidance systems.
It’s our mission to provide advanced technologies to keep underground working environments both safe and productive. We listen to the customer to understand their needs, then work alongside them to incorporate solutions that will drive productivity, lower expenditures, and increase safety.
Global technologies include:
- Networks for Communication, IoT and Automation
- Environmental Monitoring
- Machine Digitalization
- Proximity Detection and Collision Avoidance (level 9)
- Emergency Refuge Shelters (TBM mounted, in tunnel and on rails)
- Emergency and Escape Breathing Air Systems
- Gas Detection
Through partnerships with global-leading chemical companies, Strata offers a full suite of specialty solutions for countless applications and problem-solving options.
- Boraid® ground conditioning agents and tail sealant
- Re-Systems Polymer Rubber Gel for waterproofing – spray applied and injectable
- Specialty resins to control groundwater either in groundmass or in the excavation workings
- Water Control/Diversion (including gushing water)
- Water and Silt Removal
- Modification of the groundmass properties to enhance stand-up time or fill voids
- Rock/Strata Consolidation, Cracks and Faults Repair
- Ground, Roof, Structure and Soil Stabilization and Support
- Durable and non-durable technologies for areal support of excavations with shotcrete
- High powered pneumatic vacuum pumps for cleanup and waste removal
- Point support with hydraulic prop elements.
- Name – Mike Rispin
- Job title – V.P. Tunneling
- Email – email@example.com
- Mobile – 1-385-234-1474
8800 Roswell Road Ste 145,