The ITA has announced that 53 international construction projects and Young Engineers have entered into the 9th Edition of the ITA Tunnelling Awards to be held during The Tunnelling Asia 2023 International Conference, between the 22nd and 24th November 2023 in Mumbai, India.
The Awards and banquet ceremony itself will take place on Friday 24th November 2023, at the Majestic Hotel ITC Maratha.
This year the Entries have been submitted in 8 categories:
- Major Project of the Year – over €500M
- Project of the Year – between €50 and €500M
- Project of the Year including Renovation – up to €50M
- Technical Innovation of the Year
- Beyond Engineering
- Product/Equipment Innovation of the Year
- Innovative Underground Space Use
- Young Tunneller of the Year
After the success of the recent pandemic inspired digital editions, the ITA Tunnelling and Underground Space awards will be held once again using a hybrid digital format for those that cannot attend personally.
The pre-recorded presentations of the finalists will be available on the digital platform before the conference takes place. On the conference day itself, round table discussions will cover various topics with the participation of the finalists and the audience.
The finalists will be revealed in September.
More information on ITA Tunnelling and Underground Space Awards website: https://awards.ita-aites.org/